Let you business grow to the sky with Google Cloud Platform
Google Cloud delivers secure, open, intelligent, and transformative tools to help enterprises modernize for today's digital world.
What is Google Cloud Platform ?
Google Cloud Platform is a suite of public cloud computing services which includes a range of hosted services for computing, storage, and application development that run on Google hardware.
Google Cloud Platform services can be accessed by the software developers, cloud administrators and other enterprises IT professionals over the internet or through a dedicated network connection.
Why Google Cloud Platform ?
- Private Global Network -The true power of GCP lies in its extensive & reliable network that is truly incomparable. 18 regions , 225 countries, 134 network edge locations with such a carefully crafted network, you are assured many advantages
- Live Migration of Virtual Machines -Live migration is a world-class feature that is available exclusively with Google Cloud Platform. This unique feature is one that is sure to enable your application to soar above the rest.
- Fort Knox of Security -When you choose Google Cloud Platform, you receive security services that have taken over a decade to develop. These services are developed to the extent that it also serves Google’s own products like Gmail.
- Automatically Scalable- Google Cloud Platform allows you the option to grow as your business grow. You can start off small and pay only for the traffic you actually receive on your site or application.
- User-friendly pricing policy - With Google Cloud Platform, you pay as per the compute-time you use. You do not have to invest extensive amounts of money into resources that you may not need or use.
AI and machine learning
Why Econz ?
- Build your collaboration and communication vision, road-map, and business case to ensure your solution aligns and evolves with the needs of your workforce.
- Develop project charters and plans to get your solution deployed quickly and effectively.
- Design business processes that are easy to adopt, and yield the data necessary to support decision-making.
- Build competencies to prepare your organization for the new-communication methodology.