Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited KAPL
KAPL or Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a trailblazer in the pharmaceutical industry in India. Working under the Department of Pharmaceuticals within the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilisers, KAPL is poised to lead India into the global market.
KAPL was never one to shy away from digital development and had, therefore, a website if their own from the year 2003. As the times changed, so did their audience and so, they had a new website developed this year. The website was in compliance with all the latest regulations and had gotten through the security audit.
KAPL now had a world class website that was radfy to be deployed. However, since they did not have an inhouse team to take care of their hosting needs, they set out in search of renowned hosting service providers around them. Their main requirement was that the service provider would have rich experience and knowledge. Their server requirements included:
- 4 Cores
- 8 GB of RAM
- 100GB Data Transfer
- 200 GB on HDD
- Support for PHP, MySql and Apache Web Services
The approach that Econz, as a proud Google Partner chose, was IaaS. All deployment was carried out using the Google Compute Engine since KAPL required complete control over the servers.
The server was then set up according to the specifications provided by KAPL. Post setting up the server based on all the requirements and running a checklist to see that perfection was ensured, Econz completed the hosting of the KAPL website.
KAPL now has a website that is hosted on the Google Cloud Platform and they now enjoy features that are truly unmatched.
- Exceptional pricing
- Access to a Private Global Fiber Network that their website is now on.
- The possibility of Live Migration for when they need to make further updates to their site.
- Improved performance that makes sure they are always on the web for their customers to reach them.
- State of the art security that protects their website and their visitors.
- Scalability that grows as their business grows.
- Latency that is barely noticeable anymore.
- And the luxury of Continued expansion.